Amy (Mcdonald) Case, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine, SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical
- 3495 Bailey Ave
Va Western New York Healthcare System- Gec
Buffalo, NY 14215
Phone: (716) 862-3282
Fax: (716) 862-8655
Dr. Case's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Case's Education & Medical Training
- University At BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Case's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Case's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Contending With Advanced Illness: Patient and Caregiver Perspectives. Meeker, M. A.,Waldrop, D. P.,Schneider, J.,Case, A. A.; J Pain Symptom Manage. 2013 Sep 11.
- A case of warfarin-associated venous limb gangrene: implications of anticoagulation in a palliative care setting. Gunn, S.K., Farolino, D., McDonald, A.A.; J Palliat Med. 2009 Mar.
- Arsenic trioxide affects signal transducer and activator of transcription proteins through alteration of protein tyrosine kinase phosphorylation. Wetzler, M., Brady, M.T., Tracy, E., Li, Z., Donohue, K.A., O'Loughlin, K.L., Cheng, Y., Mortazavi, A., McDonald, A.A., Kunapuli, P., Wallace, P.K., Baer, M.R., Cowell, J....; Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Nov 15.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Amy Case, Dr. Amy Case, MD, Dr. A Case, Dr. Amy Allen Case
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Case's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, NY)
- Richard Geltman, MD
- Raisa Pustylnikov, MD
- Santo Basileo, MD
- Tamika Blackburn, MD
- None Shah Faisal, MD
- Leonard Berlin, DO
- Sonia Cabrera-Quezada, MD
- Emily (Lazzarie) Albert, MD
- Pallawi Torka, MD
- Lazar Kaganovsky, MD