Dr. Wu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office198 Canal Street
New York, NY 10013Phone(347) 960-6387
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgeon with subspecialty training in Laryngology. My office is women-led and physician-led, serving patients of all ages and all backgrounds.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterFellowship, Laryngology/Neurolaryngology, 2013 - 2014
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Otolaryngology, 2008 - 2013
- University of California San DiegoInternship, General Surgery, 2007 - 2008
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2007
- University of PennsylvaniaBA, Physics, Cum Laude, 1999 - 2002
- Stuyvesant High SchoolHigh School, 1994 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA lysosome specific, acidic-pH activated, near-infrared Bodipy fluorescent probe for noninvasive, long-term, in vivo tumor imaging.Nandi Chen, Harikrishna Kommidi, Hua Guo, Amy P. Wu, Ziming Zhang, Xiaohai Yang, Ligang Xia, Feifei An, Richard Ting> ;Materials Science and Engineering: C. 2020 Jun 1
- 1 citationsA near-infrared probe for non-invasively monitoring cerebrospinal fluid flow by 18F-positron emitting tomography and fluorescenceHua Guo, Harikrishna Kommidi, Carl C. Lekaye, Jason A. Koutcher, Martin S. Judenhofer, Simon R. Cherry, Amy P. Wu, Oguz Akin, Mark M. Souweidane, Omer Aras, Zhaohui Zh...> ;EJNMMI research. 2020 Apr 16
- 2 citationsAn [18F]-Positron Emitting Fluorophore Allows Safe Evaluation of Small Molecule Distribution in the CSF, CSF Fistulas, and CNS Device Placement.Hua Guo, Harikrishna Kommidi, Uday Bhanu Maachani, Julia Voronina, Weiqi Zhang, Rajiv Magge, Jana Ivanidze, Amy P. Wu, Mark M. Souweidane, Omer Aras, Richard Ting> ;Molecular Pharmaceutics. 2019 Jul 10
- Join now to see all
- American Academy of Otolaryngic AllergyMember
- Chinese American Medical SocietyMember
- Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
- Founder, Antelope Surgical Solutions, IncBiotech startup lab for GMP/GLP syntheses in support of IND filing and clinical trials in the US.2020 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: