Are you Dr. Kopasz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Nowers Rd
Lexington, MA 02420Phone(508) 410-1591
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrea Kopasz, MD is a board certified internist in Lexington, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New York. She is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- ME State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsAdditive inhibition of dendritic cell allostimulatory capacity by alcohol and hepatitis C is not restored by DC maturation and involves abnormal IL-10 and IL-2 induction.Angela Dolganiuc, Karen Kodys, Andrea Kopasz, Christopher Marshall, Pranoti Mandrekar, Gyongyi Szabo> ;Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2003 Jun 1
- 159 citationsHepatitis C Virus Core and Nonstructural Protein 3 Proteins Induce Pro- and Anti-inflammatory Cytokines and Inhibit Dendritic Cell DifferentiationAngela Dolganiuc, Karen Kodys, Andrea Kopasz, Christopher Marshall, Twan Do, László Romics, Pranoti Mandrekar, Maria L. Zapp, Gyongyi Szabo> ;Journal of Immunology. 2003 Jun 1
- 4 citationsPreemptive strategy for ganciclovir administration against cytomegalovirus in liver transplantation recipientsJennifer S. Daly, Andrea Kopasz, Raji Anandakrishnan, Terry Robins, Savant Mehta, Michelle Halvorsen, Eliezer Katz> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2002 Nov 1