Are you Dr. Niarchos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 North Broadway
Jericho, NY 11753Phone(516) 931-3108Fax(718) 206-4423
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andreas Niarchos, MD is a cardiologist in Jericho, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Michigan. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and NYC Health + Hospitals / Queens.
Education & Training
- University of AthensClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- MI State Medical License Current
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2006
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsLeft Bundle Branch Block in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Sign of Advanced Cardiovascular InvolvementEliscer Guzman, Narpinder Singh, Ijaz A. Khan, Andreas P. Niarchos, Cherian Verghese, Cesare Saponieri, Harinder Singh, Ramesh M. Gowda, Balendu C. Vasavada, Ronald A....> ;Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology. 2004 Oct 1
- 29 citationsTorsades de pointes induced by erythromycin and terfenadine.David G. Paris, Thomas F. Parente, Humberto R. Bruschetta, Eliscer Guzman, Andreas P. Niarchos> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1994 Nov 1
- 16 citationsAngiotensin I converting enzyme activity in hypertension. Relationship to blood pressure, renin-sodium profiles, and antihypertensive therapy.Andreas P. Niarchos, Lawrence M. Resnick, David L. Weinstein, John H. Laragh> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1985 Oct 1
- Join now to see all