Andrei Novac, MD
- 400 Newport Center Dr Ste 309
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 760-9133
Fax: (949) 653-0204
Dr. Novac's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Novac's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Psychiatry
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyMedical School
Dr. Novac's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1983 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Novac's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Transprocessing: neurobiologic mechanisms of changeduring psychotherapy-a proposal based on a case report. Novac, A.,Bota, R. G.; Perm J. 2013.
- Acute hypersensitivity syndrome caused by valproic Acid: a review of the literature and a case report. Bota, R. G., Ligasan, A. P., Najdowski, T. G., Novac, A.; Perm J. 2011.
- Reformulating PTSD for DSM-V: life after Criterion A. Brewin, C. R., Lanius, R. A., Novac, A., Schnyder, U., Galea, S.; J Trauma Stress. 2009 Oct 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Andrei Novac, Dr. Andrei Novac, MD, Dr. A Novac
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Novac's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Francis Wright, MD
- Bernard Kirzner, MD
- Nancy Solomon, MD
- John Baxter, MD
- William Vicary, MD
- Craig Schiltz, MD
- Marilyn Wright, MD
- Ellen Heyneman, MD
- Anita Ramanathan, MD
- Hannah Macgregor, MD