Dr. Aldridge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office77 W Forest Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86001Phone+1 928-773-2222Fax+1 928-773-2598
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 106 citationsRole of the neutrophil in septic shock and the adult respiratory distress syndromeAndrew J. Aldridge> ;European Journal of Surgery. 2002 Jul 1
- 73 citationsHistological assessment of colorectal adenomas by size. Are polyps less than 10 mm in size clinically importantAndrew J. Aldridge, Jay N. L. Simson> ;European Journal of Surgery. 2001 Oct 1
- Flagstaff Medical CenterFlagstaff, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: