Are you Dr. Berry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Texas, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Wesley Healthcare Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2015 - 2021
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 2020 - 2023
- TX State License 2020 - 2023
- AL State License 2017 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Reviewing ACGME Plastic Surgery Fellowship Case Logs: Is Surgical Experience Increasing?Nicholas J Iglesias, Taylor P Williams, Shivan N Chokshi, Claire B Cummins, Rui-Min D Mao, Keyan Mobli, Andrew Berry, Yota Suzuki, Alexander Perez, Ravi S Radhakrishnan> ;The Journal of Surgical Research. 2022 Oct 1
- 45 citationsMultifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19).Peter A. McCullough, Paul E. Alexander, Robin L. Armstrong, Cristian Arvinte, Alan F. Bain, Richard P. Bartlett, Robert Berkowitz, Andrew C. Berry, Thomas J. Borody, J...> ;Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. 2020 Dec 30
- 2 citationsPancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor-Induced Hyperammonemic Encephalopathy in the Absence of Hepatic InvolvementAnn S. Monardo, Akiva Marcus, Andrew C. Berry> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2020 Jul 9
- Join now to see all
- Wesley Healthcare CenterWichita, Kansas