Andrew Britton, MD
- 2222 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608
Phone: (419) 251-4534
Dr. Britton's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Hematopathology
Dr. Britton's Education & Medical Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Britton's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Britton's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Charge transfer interactions of a Ru(II) dye complex and related ligand molecules adsorbed on Au(111). Britton, A.J., Weston, M., Taylor, J.B., Rienzo, A., Mayor, L.C., O'Shea, J.N.; J Chem Phys. 2011 Oct 28.
- A single centre water splitting dye complex adsorbed on rutile TiO(2)(110): Photoemission, x-ray absorption, and optical spectroscopy. Weston, M., Reade, T.J., Britton, A.J., Handrup, K., Champness, N.R., O'Shea, J.N.; J Chem Phys. 2011 Sep 21.
- Single molecule magnets on a gold surface: in situ electrospray deposition, x-ray absorption and photoemission. Saywell, A., Britton, A. J., Taleb, N., Giménez-López, M. d. e. l. . C., Champness, N. R., Beton, P. H., O'Shea, J. N.; Nanotechnology. 2011 Feb 18.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Andrew Britton, Dr. Andrew Britton, MD, Dr. A Britton, Dr. Andrew J Britton
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Britton's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, OH)
- Wm Roberts III, MD
- Mark Cohen, MD
- David Wald, MD
- Paul Grabenstetter, MD
- Cynthia Hoeflinger, MD
- Andrew Britton, MD
- Michael Choi, MD
- Christine Klempay, MD
- Edwin Phillips, MD
- Nili Urieli, DO