Dr. Hanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office905 Brickell Bay Drive
Miami, FL 33131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe metabolite repair enzyme Nit1 is a dual-targeted amidase that disposes of damaged glutathione in ArabidopsisThomas D. Niehaus, Jenelle A. Patterson, Danny C. Alexander, Jakob S. Folz, Michal Pyc, Brian S. MacTavish, Steven D. Bruner, Robert T. Mullen, Oliver Fiehn, Andrew D....> ;Biochemical Journal. 2019 Feb 28
- 4 citationsThe PLUTO plastidial nucleobase transporter also transports the thiamin precursor hydroxymethylpyrimidine.Guillaume A.W. Beaudoin, Timothy S. Johnson, Andrew D. Hanson> ;Bioscience Reports. 2018 Apr 27
- 5 citationsA plastidial pantoate transporter with a potential role in pantothenate synthesisLili Huang, Michal Pyc, Saleh Alseekh, Donald R. McCarty, Valérie de Crécy-Lagard, Jesse F. Gregory, Christopher S. Henry, Alisdair R. Fernie, Robert T. Mullen, Andrew...> ;Biochemical Journal. 2018 Feb 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: