Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office612 W Duarte Rd
Arcadia, CA 91007Phone+1 626-446-4719Fax+1 626-446-5109
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is a board certified internist in Arcadia, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Prostate Cancer Screening at US Cancer Centers-Reply.Jennifer L Marti, Andrew Y J Lee, Elizabeth S Koh> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2022 Sep 1
- 2 citationsComparison of US Cancer Center Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Screening With Evidence-Based Guidelines.Elizabeth S Koh, Andrew Y J Lee, Behfar Ehdaie, Jennifer L Marti> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2022 May 1
- 9 citationsOutcomes of balloon occlusion in the University of California Morbidly Adherent Placenta Registry.Andrew Lee, Deddeh Ballah, Ismael Moreno Md, Paul R Dong, Rory L. Cochran, Andrew C. Picel, Edward Lee, John M. Moriarty, Max Padgett, K. Nelson, Maureen P. Kohi> ;American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Methodist Hospital of Southern CaliforniaArcadia, California