- 8901 Wisconsin Ave
Bethesda, MD 20889
Phone: (301) 295-4290
Dr. Mack's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Mack's Education & Medical Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Mack's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License2007 - 2015
- VA State Medical License2006 - 2014
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Mack's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treatment of open proximal femoral fractures sustained in combat. Mack, A. W.,Freedman, B. A.,Groth, A. T.,Kirk, K. L.,Keeling, J. J.,Andersen, R. C.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013 Feb 6.
- Adjacent vertebral body osteolysis with bone morphogenetic protein use in transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. Helgeson, M.D., Lehman, R.A., Patzkowski, J.C., Dmitriev, A.E., Rosner, M.K., Mack, A.W.; Spine J. 2011 Jun.
- Biomechanical analysis of occipitocervical stability afforded by three fixation techniques. Helgeson, M.D., Lehman, R.A., Sasso, R.C., Dmitriev, A.E., Mack, A.W., Riew, K.D.; Spine J. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Andrew Mack, Dr. Andrew Mack, MD, Dr. A Mack, Dr. Andrew William Mack
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mack's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- Brian Shiu, MD
- Terrence O'Donovan, MD
- James Ficke, MD
- Bijoy Ghosh, MD
- Jeffrey Gelfand, MD
- W Richard Ferguson, MD
- Stuart Winakur, MD
- Jason Jancosko, DO
- Richard Kinnard Sr., MD
- Steve Bernstein Jr., MD