Are you Dr. Pierwola?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3900 Woodland Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(717) 277-6565
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Pierwola, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Perelman School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- Graduate Hospital - Tenet HealthcareInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 107 citationsInhalational anesthetics induce cell damage by disruption of intracellular calcium homeostasis with different potencies.Hui Yang, Ge Liang, Brian J. Hawkins, Muniswamy Madesh, Andrew Pierwola, Huafeng Wei> ;Anesthesiology. 2008 Aug 1
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical CenterPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania