Andrew Ripeckyj, MD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Rush Medical College
- 1725 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 942-0118
Dr. Ripeckyj's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Ripeckyj's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahResidency, Psychiatry
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ripeckyj's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Ripeckyj's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The acute geriatric psychiatry service: a suggested model. Corbett, L., Ripeckyj, A., Miller, J., Dellefield, K., O'Donoghue, C., Borys, S., Grawe, G.; Psychiatr Hosp. 1988.
- Family guide to the problems of the stroke patient. Ripeckyj, A., Lazarus, L. W.; Geriatrics. 1980 Oct.
- The pharmacokinetics of psychotropic medication in the elderly: a review. Hicks, R., Dysken, M. W., Davis, J. M., Lesser, J., Ripeckyj, A., Lazarus, L.; J Clin Psychiatry. 1981 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Andrew Ripeckyj, Dr. Andrew Ripeckyj, MD, Dr. A Ripeckyj
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ripeckyj's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, IL)
- Suresh Kumar Sarma, MD
- Erna Mugnaini, MD
- Seleena Shrestha, MD
- Nathan Schlessinger, MD
- Leonor Testa-Feliciano, MD
- David Baron, MD
- Robert Shulman, MD
- Jagannathan Srinivasaraghavan, MD
- Lourdes (Serrano) Delgado-Serrano, MD
- Nelson Sanchez, MD