Are you Dr. Schmidt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23625 Holman Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940Phone(831) 624-5311Fax(831) 625-4948
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Schmidt, MD is a board certified radiologist in Monterey, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2000 - 2001
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2000
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 308 citationsThe ubiquitous protein domain EAL is a cyclic diguanylate-specific phosphodiesterase: enzymatically active and inactive EAL domains.Andrew J. Schmidt, Dmitri A. Ryjenkov, Mark Gomelsky> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 2005 Jul 1
- 31 citationsDiagnostic yield of MR-guided liver biopsies compared with CT- and US-guided liver biopsies.Andrew J. Schmidt, Stephen T. Kee, Daniel Y. Sze, Bruce L. Daniel, Mahmood K. Razavi, Charles P. Semba, Michael D. Dake> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1999 Nov 1
- Dr. Katherine Mason Joins Harrington HealthCare SystemFebruary 12th, 2016
- Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaMonterey, California