Are you Dr. Spitznas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeJames H. Quillen Vamc
Corner Of Lamont And Sidney
Mountain Home, TN 37684Phone(423) 926-1171
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Spitznas, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Mountain Home, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Indiana, and Washington. He is affiliated with James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Gabapentin-related changes in renal function: two case reports.Richard J. Silvia, Andrew L. Spitznas> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2007 Feb 1
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee