Dr. Tumen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 S Jackson St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 852-5442
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2017
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsImpaired growth outcomes in children with congenital colorectal diseases.Laura V. Veras, Pranit N. Chotai, Andrew Tumen, Ankush Gosain> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2018 Apr 23
- 3 citationsNeonatal Perforated Appendicitis Attributed to Localized Necrotizing Enterocolitis of the Appendix: A Review.Andrew Tumen, Pranit N. Chotai, John Matthew William, Adrianne Myers-Webb, Ramesh Krishnan, James W. Eubanks> ;Journal of neonatal surgery. 2017 Aug 17
- 3 citationsNeonatal Perforated Appendicitis Masquerading as Necrotizing EnterocolitisAndrew Tumen, Pranit N. Chotai, John Matthew Williams, Adrianne Myers-Webb, Jie Zhang, Ramesh Krishnan, James W. Eubanks> ;Journal of neonatal surgery. 2017 Apr 15
- UofL Health - UofL HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: