Dr. Gupta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office395 W12th Ave
Room 714, c/o K Willman
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-6872Fax(614) 366-7509
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2019 - 2020
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2017 - 2019
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2014 - 2016
- Weizmann Institute of SciencePhD, Neuroscience, 1998 - 2003
- Philipps Universitaet MarburgM.Sc., Humanbiology, Summa cum laude, 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Marked reduction in paralytic attacks in a patient with Andersen-Tawil syndrome switched from acetazolamide to dichlorphenamide.Anirudh Gupta, Stanley Iyadurai, Jennifer Roggenbuck, Samantha LoRusso> ;Neuromuscular Disorders. 2021 Apr 24
- 34 citationsCharcot-Marie-Tooth: From Molecules to Therapy.Jonathan Morena, Anirudh Gupta, J. Chad Hoyle> ;International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2019 Jul 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: