Anisha Patel, MD
Medical Resident, Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine
- 1515 Holcombe Blvd
Department Of Dermatology/ Faculty Ut Md Anderson Cance
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-6161
Dr. Patel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Patel's Education & Medical Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Dermatology
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Patel's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2012 - 2014
Dr. Patel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Guidelines for implant placement to minimize impingement during activities of daily living after total hip arthroplasty. Patel, A.B., Wagle, R.R., Usrey, M.M., Thompson, M.T., Incavo, S.J., Noble, P.C.; J Arthroplasty. 2010 Dec.
- Solid facial edema: treatment failure with oral isotretinoin monotherapy and combination oral isotretinoin and oral steroid therapy. Patel, A.B., Harting, M.S., Hsu, S.; Dermatol Online J. 2008.
- Familial basaloid follicular hamartoma: a report of one family. Patel, A.B., Harting, M.S., Smith-Zagone, M.J., Hsu, S.; Dermatol Online J. 2008.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Anisha Patel, Dr. Anisha Patel, MD, Dr. A Patel, Dr. Anisha Bipin Patel
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Patel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, TX)
- David Shriner, MD
- Ida Orengo, MD
- Randal Posey, MD
- Lawrence Anderson, MD
- Ming Jih, MD
- Valerie Hanft, MD
- Richard Hope, MD
- Lindsey Finklea, MD
- Mark Ray, MD
- Tara Rao, MD