Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2720 Low Ct
Fairfield, CA 94534Phone(707) 428-2769Fax(707) 436-2507
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anit Patel, MD is a pulmonologist in Fairfield, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with NorthBay Medical Center, NorthBay VacaValley Hospital, and Sutter Solano Medical Center.
Education & Training
- California Pacific Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCuff leak test and laryngeal survey for predicting post-extubation stridorAnit B. Patel, Chizobam Ani, Colin Feeney> ;Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2015 Feb 1