Are you Dr. Haynes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office745 Poplar Road
Newnan, GA 30265Phone(770) 400-1125Fax(770) 253-8845
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anita Haynes, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Newnan, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Parents Share Mixed Views on Mandatory VaccinationAugust 25th, 2021
- Piedmont Newnan HospitalNewnan, Georgia