Dr. Jacob is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsReconstructed Single-Cell Fate Trajectories Define Lineage Plasticity Windows during Differentiation of Human PSC-Derived Distal Lung ProgenitorsKillian Hurley, Jun Ding, Carlos Villacorta-Martin, Michael J. Herriges, Anjali Jacob, Marall Vedaie, Konstantinos D. Alysandratos, Yuliang L. Sun, Chieh Lin, Rhiannon...> ;Cell Stem Cell. 2020 Apr 2
- 14 citationsGeneration of mesenchyme free intestinal organoids from human induced pluripotent stem cellsAditya Mithal, Amalia Capilla, Dar Heinze, Andrew Berical, Carlos Villacorta-Martin, Marall Vedaie, Anjali Jacob, Kristine M. Abo, Aleksander D. Szymaniak, Megan Peasl...> ;Nature Communications. 2020 Jan 10
- 20 citationsDerivation of self-renewing lung alveolar epithelial type II cells from human pluripotent stem cells.Anjali Jacob, Marall Vedaie, David A Roberts, Dylan C. Thomas, Carlos Villacorta-Martin, Konstantinos-Dionysios Alysandratos, Finn Hawkins, Darrell N. Kotton> ;Nature Protocols. 2019 Nov 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: