- 1716 Portal Drive Nw
Washington, DC 20012
Phone: (202) 726-4739
Fax: (202) 726-4739
Dr. Barnet's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. Barnet's Education & Medical Training
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityResidency, Pediatrics
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Barnet's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical LicenseCurrent
Dr. Barnet's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A double blind study of vitamin B6 in Down''s syndrome infants. Part 2--Cortical auditory evoked potentials. Frager, J., Barnet, A., Weiss, I., Coleman, M.; J Ment Defic Res. 1985 Sep.
- Pattern-reversal visual-evoked potentials in the diagnosis of amblyopia in children. Friendly, D. S., Weiss, I. P., Barnet, A. B., Saumweber, R., Walker, J. A.; Am J Ophthalmol. 1986 Sep 15.
- Abnormal auditory evoked potentials in early infancy malnutrition. Barnet, A. B., Weiss, I. P., Sotillo, M. V., Ohlrich, E. S., Shkurovich, M., Cravioto, J.; Science. 1978 Aug 4.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Ann Barnet, Dr. Ann Barnet, MD, Dr. A Barnet, Dr. Ann B Barnet
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Barnet's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, DC)
- Keisha Bell, MD
- Robin Baweja, MD
- Fisseha Tekle-Wold, MD
- Ronald Garutti, MD
- Robert Rack, MD
- Katharine Corey, MD
- Karen Smith, MD
- Monika Goyal, MD
- Kendall Purcell, MD
- Brenda Harper, MD