Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2790 Clay Edwards Dr
Kansas City, MO 64116Phone(816) 561-3003Fax(816) 889-1584
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Lee, MD is a physiatrist in Kansas City, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and California. She is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2003
- Loma Linda UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- MO State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- A double-blinded randomized evaluation of alfentanil and morphine vs fentanyl: analgesia and sleep trial (DREAMFAST).Lee, A.,O'Loughlin, E.,Roberts, L. J.> ;Br J Anaesth. 2013 Feb
- Maternal antibodies from mothers of children with autism alter brain growth and social behavior development in the rhesus monkey.Bauman, M. D.,Iosif, A. M.,Ashwood, P.,Braunschweig, D.,Lee, A.,Schumann, C. M.,Van de Water, J.,Amaral, D. G.> ;Transl Psychiatry. 2013