Overview of Dr. Kim
Dr. Anna Kim is a pulmonologist in Duarte, CA and is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. She is one of 11 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital who specialize in Pulmonology.
Office1500 E Duarte Rd
Duarte, CA 91010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California