Anne Eglash, MD
Professor, Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 600 N 8th St
Mount Horeb, WI 53572
Phone: (608) 437-3064
Fax: (608) 437-4542
Dr. Eglash's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: General Family Medicine
Dr. Eglash's Education & Medical Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Family Practice
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Eglash's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
Dr. Eglash's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Eglash's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Improving residents'' breastfeeding assessment skills: a problem-based workshop. Haughwout, J. C., Eglash, A. R., Plane, M. B., Mundt, M. P., Fleming, M. F.; Fam Pract. 2000 Dec.
- ABM clinical protocol #8: human milk storage information for home use for full-term infants (original protocol March 2004; revision #1 March 2010). Eglash, A.; Breastfeed Med. 2010 Jun.
- Obesity and women's health: an evidence-based review. Kulie, T., Slattengren, A., Redmer, J., Counts, H., Eglash, A., Schrager, S.; J Am Board Fam Med. 2011 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Anne Eglash, Dr. Anne Eglash, MD, Dr. A Eglash, Dr. Anne R Eglash
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Eglash's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, WI)
- Marvin Vos, MD
- Anju Goel, MD
- Michael Augustson, MD
- Jacob Lulack, MD
- Nathan Rich, MD
- Nighat Siddiqui, MD
- Cassondra Kovach, MD
- Joel Bormann, DO
- Dale Fanney, MD
- Sarada Vemareddy, MD