Dr. Vilceus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWinthrop Neuroscience Medical PC
200 Old Country Road Suite 370
Mineola, NY 11501Phone+1 516-663-4525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Neurology, 1989 - 1992
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical predictors of abnormality disclosed by computed tomography after mild head trauma.Jeret, J. S., Mandell, M., Anziska, B., Lipitz, M., Vilceus, A. P., Ware, J. A., Zesiewicz, T. A.> ;Neurosurgery. 1993 Jan
- An Abuse of PowerJuly 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: