Anthony Albregts, MD
- 640 W Moana Ln
Reno, NV 89509
Phone: (775) 336-3624
Fax: (775) 888-8067
Dr. Albregts's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Albregts's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare SystemResidency, Dermatology
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Albregts's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1997 - 2015
- NV State Medical License1996 - 2015
- TX State Medical License1994 - 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Albregts's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Albregts's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Malignant rhabdoid tumor presenting as a hemangioma. Albregts, A. E., Hebert, A. A., Aboul-Nasr, R. A., Raney, R. B.; Pediatr Dermatol. 1996 Nov 01.
- Malignancy in Maffucci's syndrome. Albregts, A. E., Rapini, R. P.; Dermatol Clin. 1995 Jan.
- Neuroblastoma invading the kidney. Albregts, A. E., Cohen, M. D., Galliani, C. A.; J Pediatr Surg. 1994 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Albregts's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Anthony Albregts, Dr. Anthony Albregts, MD, Dr. A Albregts, Dr. Anthony E Albregts
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Albregts's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, NV)
- David Tack, MD
- Sara Joeckel, MD
- Laura (Dahl) Ostezan, MD
- Martin Salm, MD
- Frank Rueckl III, MD
- Robert Weiss, MD
- Scott MacLeod, DO
- Thomas Standlee, MD
- Hugo Paulson, MD
- Gary Markewich, MD