Dr. Brothers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2010 Lewis Turner Blvd
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone(850) 908-3140Fax(850) 908-3149
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Brothers is an orthopedic surgeon in Fort Walton Beach, FL affiliated with Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Gulf Breeze Hospital. He received his medical degree from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and orthopedic training at UCSD. He is experienced in rotator cuff injuries, sports surgeries, ACL reconstruction, hip/knee/shoulder replacement.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- David Grant Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports MedicineGulf Breeze, Florida
- Gulf Breeze HospitalGulf Breeze, Florida
- Jay HospitalJay, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: