Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2620 W Faidley Ave
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone(308) 398-5560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Cook, MD is a board certified family physician in Grand Island, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Arizona, and Utah. He is affiliated with CHI Health Saint Francis, CHI Health Good Samaritan, and Lexington Regional Health Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- NE State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Brooks: Women for Men's Health Gala Launch at Hotel ArtsSeptember 22nd, 2018