Dr. Scarsella is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 N Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 652-2562Fax(310) 652-2843
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- ME State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsNonpolymorphic Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Protease and Reverse Transcriptase Treatment-Selected MutationsRajin Shahriar, Soo-Yon Rhee, Tommy F. Liu, W. Jeffrey Fessel, Anthony Scarsella, William J. Towner, Susan Holmes, Andrew R. Zolopa, Robert W. Shafer> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2009 Nov 1
- 5 citationsProspective Study of Topical Testosterone Gel (AndroGel) Versus Intramuscular Testosterone in Testosterone-Deficient HIV-Infected MenJames D. Scott, Peter R. Wolfe, Peter L. Anderson, Gary R. Cohan, Anthony Scarsella> ;Hiv Clinical Trials. 2007 Nov 1
- 8 citationsComparison of HIV type 1 protease inhibitor susceptibility results in viral samples analyzed by phenotypic drug resistance assays and by six resistance algorithms: an ...Lisa L. Ross, Ronan Boulmé, Gregory Fusco, Anthony Scarsella, Allison Florance> ;AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. 2005 Aug 30
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: