Anusak Yiengpruksawan, MD
- 1 Valley Health Plz
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 634-5438
Fax: (201) 634-5352
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Surgical Oncology (Other than Breast)
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Education & Medical Training
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Tohoku University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1993 - 2015
- NY State Medical License1987 - 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Novel blood-based microRNA biomarker panel for early diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. Ganepola, G. A.,Rutledge, J. R.,Suman, P.,Yiengpruksawan, A.,Chang, D. H.; World J Gastrointest Oncol. 2014 Mar 01.
- Robotic distal pancreatectomy. Suman, P.,Rutledge, J.,Yiengpruksawan, A.; JSLS. 2014 Jan 09.
- Are pancreatic tumors hormone dependent?: A case report of unusual, rapidly growing pancreatic tumor during pregnancy, its possible relationship to female sex hormones, and review of the literature. Ganepola, G. A., Gritsman, A. Y., Asimakopulos, N., Yiengpruksawan, A.; Am Surg. 1999 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
Dr. Yiengpruksawan's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Anusak Yiengpruksawan, Dr. Anusak Yiengpruksawan, MD, Dr. A Yiengpruksawan
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Yiengpruksawan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, NJ)
- Ernest Ginalis, MD
- Nadeem Khan, MD
- Lawrence Jordan III, MD
- Andrew Boyarsky, MD
- Lawrence Mueller, MD
- Carlitos Albino, MD
- Victor Manuele, MD
- Justin Ady, MD
- Dominick Eboli, MD
- Felix Garcia-Perez, MD