Dr. Cortez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3551 Kipling Road
Cincinnati, OH 45251Phone+1 513-542-8700Fax+1 513-542-8712
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- TriHealth (Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1977 - 1980
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Riverside HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of the West Indies FMSClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1978 - 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsMechanism of Inappropriate Polyuria in Septic PatientsArmando Cortez, James Zito, Charles E. Lucas, Stanley J. Gerrick> ;Archives of Surgery. 1977 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: