Arnold Breitbart, MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 1155 Northern Blvd
Manhasset, NY 11030
Phone: (516) 365-3511
Fax: (516) 365-3611
Dr. Breitbart's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Breitbart's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Breitbart's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Breitbart's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Breitbart's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Repair of palatal bone defects using osteogenically differentiated fat-derived stem cells. Conejero, J.A., Lee, J.A., Parrett, B.M., Terry, M., Wear-Maggitti, K., Grant, R.T., Breitbart, A.S.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Mar.
- Lentiviral transfection with the PDGF-B gene improves diabetic wound healing. Lee, J.A., Conejero, J.A., Mason, J.M., Parrett, B.M., Wear-Maggitti, K.D., Grant, R.T., Breitbart, A.S.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 Aug.
- Lentiviral gene therapy with platelet-derived growth factor B sustains accelerated healing of diabetic wounds over time. ; Ann Plast Surg. 2005 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
Dr. Breitbart's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Arnold Breitbart, Dr. Arnold Breitbart, MD, Dr. A Breitbart, Dr. Arnold S Breitbart
- 38 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 38 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Breitbart's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, NY)
- Naishad Doctor, MD
- Joseph Connelly, MD
- Harry Arlis, MD
- Edgar Altchek, MD
- Jonathan Lee, MD
- Sydney Coleman, MD
- Sherman Souther, MD
- Jane Haher, MD
- Robert Montroy, MD
- Anke Ott, MD