Dr. Markoe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1475 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136Phone(305) 243-1000Fax(305) 243-4363
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1978 - 1981
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
- AOA Board of Radiology Radiation Therapy
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer Castle Connolly, 2008-2013
- Join now to see all
- Phase II Trial Using Erbitux+ Taxotere With Low Dose Fractionated Radiation for Recurrent Unresectable Locally Advanced Head and Neck Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2013 May 01Abramowitz, M.C.
- A Phase III Randomized Trial of MRI-Mapped Dose-Escalated Salvage Radiotherapy Post-Prostatectomy: The MAPS Trial Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Abramowitz, M.C.
- A Phase III Trial of Hypofractionated External Beam Image-Guided Highly Targeted Radiotherapy: The HEIGHT Trial Start of enrollment: 2011 May 01Freedman, L.M.,Nadji, M.,Stoyanova, R.,Wolfson, A.H.,Portelance, L.,Markoe, A.M.,Abramowitz, M.C.,Pollack, A.
- Evaluation of Metabolic Tumor Volumes in Radiation of Primary Brain Tumors Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Stoyanova, R.
- A Phase I Trial of MRI-Guided Lattice Extreme Ablative Dose Radiotherapy For Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2010 Oct 01Kava, B.R.,Wright, J.L.,Wolfson, A.H.,Takita, C.,Portelance, L.,Pollack, A.,Markoe, A.M.,Nadji, M.,Stoyanova, R.
- Fluconazole in Preventing Mucositis in Patients Undergoing Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer Start of enrollment: 1993 Feb 01Markoe, A.M.
Publications & Presentations
- Comprehensive assessment of the effect of eye plaque tilt on tumor dosimetry.Matthew T. Studenski, Arnold M. Markoe, S. Samuels, Zelia M. Correa, Elizabeth Bossart, J. William Harbour> ;Brachytherapy. 2021 Jun 28
- Emergent Radiotherapy for Leukemia-Induced Cranial Neuropathies Refractory to Intrathecal TherapyNirav V. Patel, Benjamin J. Rich, Shareen Patel, Justin M. Watts, Ronald J. Benveniste, Matthew C. Abramowitz, Arnold M. Markoe, Daniel G. Eichberg, Ricardo J. Komotar...> ;Cureus. 2021 May 24
- Influence of tumor shape and location in eye plaque brachytherapy dosimetry.Matthew T. Studenski, Nirav V. Patel, Arnold M. Markoe, J. William Harbour, S. Samuels> ;Brachytherapy. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: