Are you Dr. Stern?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-7118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arnold Stern, MD is an internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1968 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Knockdown of the inducible nitric oxide synthase (NOS2) splicing variant S3 promotes autophagic cell death from nitrosative stress in SW480 human colon cancer cells.Eloísa Dognani Castro, Pedro Paulo Moraes Mathias, Wagner L. Batista, Alex Y.S. Sato, Mayte dos Santos Toledo, Victor T de Almeida, Marli F. Curcio, Paulo E da Costa, ...> ;Cell Biology International. 2021 Nov 9
- 1 citationsTHIOL-BASED ANTIOXIDANTS AND THE EPITHELIAL-MESENCHYMAL TRANSITION IN CANCER.Fernando T. Ogata, Alex Y.S. Sato, Lucia Coppo, Roberto J. Arai, Arnold Stern, Hugo P. Monteiro> ;Antioxidants & Redox Signaling. 2021 Sep 20
- 5 citationsG6PD deficiency, redox homeostasis, and viral infections: implications for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).Hung-Chi Yang, Tian-Hsiang Ma, Wen-Ye Tjong, Arnold Stern, Daniel Tsun-Yee Chiu> ;Free Radical Research. 2021 Jan 6
- Join now to see all