Are you Dr. Katz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 Lincoln Hwy
Olympia Fields, IL 46321Phone+1 708-747-6900Fax+1 708-503-4656
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Katz, MD is an otolaryngologist in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, New Jersey, and California. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, and Franciscan Healthcare Munster.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1977 - 1980
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- CA State Medical License 1980 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- St. Mary Medical CenterHobart, Indiana
- Community HospitalMunster, Indiana
- St. Catherine HospitalEast Chicago, Indiana
- Methodist HospitalsGary, Indiana
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
- Franciscan Healthcare MunsterMunster, Indiana
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois