Are you Dr. Schantz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Business Center Dr
Horsham, PA 19044Phone(215) 444-8220Fax(215) 957-0563
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Schantz, MD is a board certified pathologist in Horsham, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1967 - 1972
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1974 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2014
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- DE State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsParathyroid hyperplasia in primary hyperparathyroidism: a review of 85 cases.Benjamin Castleman, Arthur Schantz, Sanford I. Roth> ;Cancer. 1976 Oct 1
- 53 citationsParathyroid carcinoma. A study of 70 casesArthur Schantz, Benjamin Castleman> ;Cancer. 1973 Mar 1
- 44 citationsMediastinal germinoma.A study of 21 cases with an excellent prognosisArthur Schantz, Warren Sewall, Benjamin Castleman> ;Cancer. 1972 Nov 1
- Join now to see all