Arthur Smith III, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- 171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: (843) 792-1414
Dr. Smith's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Smith's Education & Medical Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Smith's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Smith's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Assessment of hepatotoxicity potential of drug candidate molecules including kinase inhibitors by hepatocyte imaging assay technology and bile flux imaging assay technology. Xu, J.J., Dunn, M.C., Smith, A.R., Tien, E.S.; Methods Mol Biol. 2012.
- A modular designed ultra-high-vacuum spin-polarized scanning tunneling microscope with controllable magnetic fields for investigating epitaxial thin films. Wang, K., Lin, W., Chinchore, A.V., Liu, Y., Smith, A.R.; Rev Sci Instrum. 2011 May.
- A Randomized, Controlled Investigation of Motor Cortex Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Effects on Quantitative Sensory Measures in Healthy Adults: Evaluation of TMS Device Parameters. Borckardt, J.J., Reeves, S.T., Beam, W., Jensen, M.P., Gracely, R.H., Katz, S., Smith, A.R., Madan, A., Patterson, D., George, M.S.; Clin J Pain. 2011-03-16.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Arthur Smith, Dr. Arthur Smith, MD, Dr. A Smith, Dr. Arthur R Smith
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Smith's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, SC)
- Katherine Stuckey, MD
- Edwin Miller, MD
- William Rice, MD
- Philip Haedge, MD
- William Bryans, MD
- Jason Taylor, MD
- John Pratt, MD
- Dale Tabor, MD
- Mark Netherton, MD
- Sarah Mcwhorter, MD