- Dr. Arthur Stanten, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Oakland, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Samuel Merritt Hospital
- UCSF School of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1957 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Laparoscopic management of a nonobstetric emergency in the third trimester of pregnancy. Upadhyay, A., Stanten, S., Kazantsev, G., Horoupian, R., Stanten, A.; Surg Endosc. 2007 Aug.
- PANCREATIC RESECTION FOR HYPOGLYCEMIA IN CHILDREN. PETERS, H. E., STANTEN, A.; Am J Surg. 1965 Aug.
- The independent practice association. De Wolf, W., Stanten, A.; JAMA. 1995 Dec 13.
- Register to See 3 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Blue Shield California HMO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Pacificare HMO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Arthur Stanten, Dr. Arthur Stanten, MD, Dr. A Stanten