Dr. Bir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5170 Us Route 60 E
Huntington, WV 25705Phone(304) 528-4600Fax(304) 697-0856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Hematology, 2007 - 2008
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2005 - 2006
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- LLRM Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - Present
- WV State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Taselisib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Palbociclib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Rituximab and Bendamustine Hydrochloride, Rituximab and Ibrutinib, or Ibrutinib Alone in Treating Older Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Jennifer Woyach
- Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients With High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/Neu Negative Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Pillai, P.,Berenberg, J.L.,Wade, J.L.,Miller, K.D.,Dakhil, S.R.,Chintapalli, N.,Aylesworth, C.A.,Flaherty, L.E.,Friedberg, J.E.,Marchello, B.T.,Chay, C.H.,Watanaboonyakhet, P.,Scott, M.T.,Nimeh, N.F.,Zehn...
- CMR Rate of Newly Diagnosed CML-CP Patients Treated With Nilotinib Start of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01Bir, A.,Baltz, B.,Choi, B.,Bank, B.,Miller, C.,Claxton, D.,Moore, D.,Jhangiani, H.,Shammo, J.,Gutman, J.,Bozdech, M.,Shum, M.,Schuster, M.A.,Maroules, M.,McLaughlin, M.,Koshy, N.,Robles, R.,Saccaro, S.,La...
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsSerological immune responses to influenza vaccine in patients with colorectal cancer.Ajithkumar Puthillath, Donald L. Trump, Chris Andrews, Arvinder Bir, Karen Romano, Michelle Wisniewski, Marwan Fakih> ;Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 2011 Jan 1
- 9 citationsSpontaneous regression of colorectal cancer metastatic to retroperitoneal lymph nodes.Arvinder Bir, Ahmad Fora, Charles LeVea, Marwan Fakih> ;Anticancer Research. 2009 Feb 1
- 3 citations5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin and Oxaliplatin plus Bevacizumab in the First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: A Single-Institute StudyArvinder Bir, Wei Tan, Gregory E. Wilding, Jeffery Lombardo, Marwan Fakih> ;Oncology. 2007 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: