Ashok Krishnaswami, MD
- 260 International Cir
San Jose, CA 95119
Phone: (408) 972-7000
Dr. Krishnaswami's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Krishnaswami's Education & Medical Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- Stanley Medical College SMCMedical School
Dr. Krishnaswami's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2000 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Krishnaswami's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Krishnaswami's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Presentation in patients with angiographically documented coronary artery disease and type II diabetes mellitus (from the BARI 2D Clinical Trial). Krishnaswami, A., Hardison, R., Nesto, R. W., Sobel, B.; Am J Cardiol. 2012 Jan 1.
- Profibrinolytic, antithrombotic, and antiinflammatory effects of an insulin-sensitizing strategy in patients in the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation 2 Diabetes (BARI 2D) trial. Sobel, B. E., Hardison, R. M., Genuth, S., Brooks, M. M., McBane, R. D., Schneider, D. J., Pratley, R. E., Huber, K., Wolk, R., Krishnaswami, A., Frye, R. L.; Circulation. 2011 Aug 9.
- Asymmetric dimethylarginine and coronary artery calcium scores are increased in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus. Jang, J. J., Berkheimer, S. B., Merchant, M., Krishnaswami, A.; Atherosclerosis. 2011 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Ashok Krishnaswami, Dr. Ashok Krishnaswami, MD, Dr. A Krishnaswami
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Krishnaswami's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, CA)
- Themistocles Assimes, MD
- Christoph Malloch, MD
- Randall Low, MD
- Sanjay Sharma, MD
- G Malek Hedayat, MD
- Donald Gregory, MD
- John Merillat, MD
- David Eppard, MD
- Menachem Wakslak, MD
- Vatsala Kumar, MD