Are you Dr. Shah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8419 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60619Phone+1 773-651-0200Fax+1 773-651-8968
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ashok Shah, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, Advocate Trinity Hospital, and St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1977
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2026
Publications & Presentations
- Metastatic malignant melanoma of the gastrointestinal tract.Parisian, K. R., Mcfarland, J. E., Shah, A. N.> ;Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008 Mar
- Comment on the comment of Dr. Daniel Present.Chey, W. Y., Shah, A. N.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 2002 Apr
- Infliximab for refractory ulcerative colitis.Chey WY, Hussain A, Ryan C, Potter GD, Shah A> ;Am. J. Gastroenterol.. 2001-08-01
- Join now to see all
- Advocate Trinity HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care CenterChicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois