Are you Dr. Aggarwal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2602 Buford Rd
Richmond, VA 23235Phone+1 804-272-8806Fax+1 952-942-3361
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Richmond, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Ohio, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Chippenham Hospital, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Richmond, and Southside Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Hartford HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 2010 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- OK State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- NM State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
- Southside Regional Medical CenterPetersburg, Virginia
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia
- Chippenham HospitalRichmond, Virginia