Atul Bhan, MD
Professor of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 726-2588
Fax: (617) 726-2365
Dr. Bhan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Transplantation Immunology
Dr. Bhan's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital, BostonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Dayanand Medical College Medical School
Dr. Bhan's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1975 - 2015
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyImmunopathology
Dr. Bhan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Atg16l1 is Required for Autophagy in Intestinal Epithelial Cells and Protection of Mice From Salmonella Infection. Conway, K. L.,Kuballa, P.,Song, J. H.,Patel, K. K.,Castoreno, A. B.,Yilmaz, O. H.,Jijon, H. B.,Zhang, M.,Aldrich, L. N.,Villablanca, E. J.,Peloquin, J. M.,Goel, G.,Lee, I....; Gastroenterology. 2013 Aug 27.
- Glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor family-related protein ligand regulates the migration of monocytes to the inflamed intestine. Liao, G.,van Driel, B.,Magelky, E.,O'Keeffe, M. S.,de Waal Malefyt, R.,Engel, P.,Herzog, R. W.,Mizoguchi, E.,Bhan, A. K.,Terhorst, C.; FASEB J.. 2013 Oct 11.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 27-2013. A 6.5-month-old boy with fever, rash, and cytopenias. Iyengar, S. R.,Ebb, D. H.,Yuan, Q.,Shailam, R.,Bhan, A. K.; N. Engl. J. Med.. 2013 Aug 29.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
Morphology CoreNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
2006 - 2012
Inflammatory Bowel Disease In Tcr-Mutant MiceNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
2002 - 2006
Core--Morphology LaboratoryNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
1996 - 2002
Inflammatory Bowel Disease In TCR Mutant MiceNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases
1994 - 2001
- Dr. Atul Bhan, Dr. Atul Bhan, MD, Dr. A Bhan, Dr. Atul K Bhan
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bhan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MA)
- James Kolton, MD
- Jacqueline Cortazar, MD
- Mark Popovsky, MD
- Travis Rice-Stitt, MD
- Poonam Vohra, MD
- Hasini Reddy, MD
- Nina Frusztajer, MD
- Edward Ginns, MD
- Chi Ok, MD
- Stephen Hammond, MD