- 800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 662-3340
Dr. Kamath's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Kamath's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Kamath's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License2012 - 2014
- PA State Medical License2009 - 2014
Dr. Kamath's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Minimum two-year outcomes of modular bicompartmental knee arthroplasty. Kamath, A. F.,Levack, A.,John, T.,Thomas, B. S.,Lonner, J. H.; J Arthroplasty. 2013 Jun 05.
- Intensive care monitoring after total joint replacement. Kamath, A. F.,McAuliffe, C. L.,Gutsche, J. T.,Kosseim, L. M.,Hume, E. L.,Baldwin, K. D.,Kornfield, Z.,Israelite, C. L.; Bone Joint J. 2013 Nov 06.
- Osteolytic pseudotumor after cemented total knee arthroplasty. Kinney, M. C.,Kamath, A. F.; Am J. Orthop.. 2013 Dec 18.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. Atul Kamath, Dr. Atul Kamath, MD, Dr. A Kamath, Dr. Atul F Kamath
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kamath's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, PA)
- Edward Owens, MD
- Robert Bischoff, MD
- Justin Hohl, MD
- Robert Singer, DO
- Ryan Pokorney, DO
- Steve Behrens, MD
- Gary Zartman, MD
- Eric Harris, MD
- Sameer Jain, MD
- David Overholt, MD