Auguste Fortin VI, MD
Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine
- 140 Grandview Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
Phone: (203) 573-7284
Fax: (203) 573-7031
Dr. Fortin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Fortin's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fortin's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Fortin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Addressing mental health issues in primary care: An initial curriculum for medical residents. Smith, R. C.,Laird-Fick, H.,D'Mello, D.,Dwamena, F. C.,Romain, A.,Olson, J.,Kent, K.,Blackman, K.,Solomon, D.,Spoolstra, M.,Fortin, A. H.,Frey, J.,Ferenchick, G.,Freilich,...; Patient Educ Couns. 2013 Oct 22.
- An evidence-based patient-centered method makes the biopsychosocial model scientific. Smith, R. C.,Fortin, A. H.,Dwamena, F.,Frankel, R. M.; Patient Educ Couns. 2013 Jun.
- Benefits of teaching medical students how to communicate with patients having serious illness: comparison of two approaches to experiential, skill-based, and self-reflective learning. Ellman, M. S., Fortin, A. H.; Yale J Biol Med. 2012 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Auguste Fortin, Dr. Auguste Fortin, MD, Dr. A Fortin, Dr. Auguste H Fortin
- 38 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 38 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fortin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, CT)
- Henry Sobo, MD
- Jon Fessel, MD
- Albert Walters, MD
- Warren Heller, MD
- Aubre Weber, DO
- Cesar Cestero Guzman, MD
- Mathew Thomas, MD
- Everett Cooper, MD
- Jagat Shetty, MD
- Eddy Karnabi, MD