Are you Dr. Nahum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 Jackson St
Saint Paul, MN 55101Phone(952) 967-7977Fax(651) 254-2194
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Avi Nahum, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Regions Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Minnesota Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Chicago Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- MN State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEffects on lung stress of position and different doses of perfluorocarbon in a model of ARDSJosefina López-Aguilar, Umberto Lucangelo, Guillermo M. Albaiceta, Avi Nahum, Gastón Murias, Rosario Cañizares, Joan Carles Oliva, Pablo V. Romero, Lluís Blanch> ;Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. 2015 May 1
- 2 citationsNo additive effects of inhaled iloprost and prone positioning on pulmonary hypertension and oxygenation in acute respiratory distress syndrome.Evren Şentürk, Nahit Cakar, Perihan Ergin Özcan, Ahmet Basel, T Sengul, L. Telci, Figen Esen, Avi Nahum, C M Strang, M Winterhalter> ;Minerva Anestesiologica. 2012 Apr 4
- 3 citationsReductive methylation of insulin: Production of a biologically active tritiated insulinJon W. Marsh, Avi Nahum, Donald F. Steiner> ;International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research. 2009 Jan 12
- Join now to see all
- Regions HospitalSaint Paul, Minnesota