Avtar Singh, MD
Professor, Pathology, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- 109 Bee St
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 789-7232
Fax: (843) 805-5793
Dr. Singh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Singh's Education & Medical Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Clinical Pathology
- University of MarylandResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Armed Forces Medical College PuneMedical School
Dr. Singh's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Singh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- PPARα Activation Induces N (ε)-Lys-Acetylation of Rat Liver Peroxisomal Multifunctional Enzyme Type 1. Contreras, M. A.,Alzate, O.,Singh, A. K.,Singh, I.; Lipids. 2013 Oct 5.
- STAT3 Regulation by S-Nitrosylation: Implication for Inflammatory Disease. Kim, J.,Won, J. S.,Singh, A. K.,Sharma, A. K.,Singh, I.; Antioxid. Redox Signal.. 2013 Sep 25.
- Modulation of Rho-Rock signaling pathway protects oligodendrocytes against cytokine toxicity via PPAR-α-dependent mechanism. Paintlia, A. S.,Paintlia, M. K.,Singh, A. K.,Singh, I.; Glia. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 78 More...
Development Of S-Nitrosothiol-Based Therapy For Alzheimer'S DiseaseVeterans Affairs
2011 - 2012
Nitrosylation Mechanisms For Protection Against Neurovascular Inflammatory InjuryNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2011 - 2012
Mechanisms Of Krabbe Disease Pathobiology And TherapyNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2011 - 2012
Globoid Cell LeukodystrophyNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
2001 - 2005
- Dr. Avtar Singh, Dr. Avtar Singh, MD, Dr. A Singh, Dr. Avtar K Singh
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Singh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, SC)
- Tiffany O'Neill, DO
- Natalie Mason, MD
- Kirtley Yearwood, MD
- Edwin Hentz, MD
- Daniel Teague, MD
- John Strong, MD
- Richard Davis, MD
- Joseph Valicenti Jr., MD
- Reem El-Bahtimi, MD
- Sharon Mitchell, MD