- 261 James St
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: (973) 206-8282
Fax: (973) 599-1695
Dr. Kaynan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Kaynan's Education & Medical Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Urology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, General Surgery
- Duke University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kaynan's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License2001 - 2015
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Kaynan's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Kaynan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Laparoscopic ureteral surgery. Kaynan, A. M., Rehman, J., Hoenig, D. M.; Semin Laparosc Surg. 2000 Sep.
- Priapism of ambiguous classification in a sickle cell patient. Hoffman, S., Kaynan, A. M., Melman, A.; Int J Impot Res. 2000 Feb.
- Air on radiography of perineal necrotizing fasciitis indicates testis involvement. Rehman, J., Kaynan, A., Samadi, D., Fleischmann, J.; J Urol. 1999 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Kaynan's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Ayal Kaynan, Dr. Ayal Kaynan, MD, Dr. A Kaynan
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kaynan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Urology, NJ)
- Vance Moss, MD
- Gerald Litzky, MD
- Samuel Chen, MD
- Todd Lehrfeld, MD
- Burton Schlecker, MD
- Louis Keeler, MD
- Michael Cohen, MD
- Steven Orland, MD
- Stuart Shoengold, MD
- John Sanzone, MD