Ayman Fareed, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, Emory University School of Medicine
- 601 W Leota St
North Platte, NE 69101
Phone: (308) 696-8000
Dr. Fareed's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Fareed's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry
- University of MarylandResidency, Psychiatry
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fareed's Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Fareed's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- QTc interval prolongation for patients in methadone maintenance treatment: a five years follow-up study. Fareed, A.,Vayalapalli, S.,Scheinberg, K.,Gale, R.,Casarella, J.,Drexler, K.; Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2013 Jul.
- Comparison of QTc Interval Prolongation for Patients in Methadone Versus Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment: A 5-Year Follow-Up. Fareed, A.,Patil, D.,Scheinberg, K.,Blackinton Gale, R.,Vayalapalli, S.,Casarella, J.,Drexler, K.; J Addict Dis. 2013 Oct 01.
- Predictors of diabetes mellitus and abnormal blood glucose in patients receiving opioid maintenance treatment. Fareed, A.,Byrd-Sellers, J.,Vayalapalli, S.,Drexler, K.,Phillips, L.; Am J Addict. 2013 Jun 26.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Ayman Fareed, Dr. Ayman Fareed, MD, Dr. A Fareed, Dr. Ayman Mohsen Fareed
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fareed's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NE)
- Walter Duffy, MD
- Kayla Held Pope, MD
- Marin Broucek, MD
- Carl Greiner, MD
- Donald Swanson, MD
- Klaus Hartmann, MD
- James Sorrell, MD
- Zakaria Siddiqui, MD
- Omair Abbasi, MD
- Sanjoy Banik, MD